Tavastia added to live shows

1:03 PM

There will be a show on 14.10 at Tavastia, Helsinki.
And unfortunately, Pori for the 2.10 has been cancelled.
Here is the gig listing as it appears now:

4.9. Stupido Shop, Helsinki (IN-STORE)
9.9. YO-talo, Tampere
11.9. Levykauppa Äx, Helsinki (IN-STORE)
12.9. Image-klubi @ Korjaamo, Helsinki
17.9. Frannz Club, Berlin
30.9. Klubi, Tampere
1.10. Klubi, Turku
14.10 Tavastia, Helsinki

30.10. Bar 15, Seinäjoki
19.11. Suisto-Klubi, Hämeenlinna
20.11. Dynamo, Turku
21.11. Blue Pool, Forssa

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Moi!
    I just discovered your music and I'm hooked. Any chance you might be cooming to Umeå, Sweden anytime soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Maria,

    Thank you for your comment! Yours is the first one on this blog!
    I played some shows in Sweden last autumn as part of the Mokoma-tour.
    Hopefully I'll be returning very soon with my new album. I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Astrid!
    Thanks for the quick response!
    I'll check out the blog later then and keep my fingers crossed for an Umeå gig. :)

    ReplyDelete