Helsinki in Berlin this week

This Wednesday the Drunk Lovers will join me on a journey to Berlin where we are to play a show on Thursday the 17th of September.
The event is called Helsinki in Berlin and it features many Finnish bands.
We will be playing at Frannz Club on September 17th (event begins at 8PM) with Murmansk and Rubik.

To continue with posting the lyrics for Better Than Wages, here is

Goodbye/Goodnight

seeing that look on your face
I know we’re finally here
it’s a goodbye a goodbye
it’s a goodbye a goodbye

to the one who went too far by mistake
and can’t crawl back to the start

I’m losing myself to this night
I’m losing your love in the darkness
it’s a goodnight a goodnight
it’s a goodnight a goodnight

to the one who went to sleep alone
and the tears on his cheeks
shine like stars

So when it finally ends

We all wish it could be beautiful
but what if I can’t say
what if I can’t say it so

it's a
goodbye
goodnight
goodbye
goodnight


Popular Posts